Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||TPU+SBR Rubbery Strap/vercro||Cord Size:||5-9mm Dia, Customized Length|
|Vecro Size:||L19*W3.8cm||Swivel&connector:||Stainless Steel 204, Best Plastic|
Transparent Blue Color 1.5M Expanding Toddler Safety Harness
Brand Name: GREENLIFE
Material: Polyurethane( PU)
Size: 5-12feet, Customized
Color: Black, white, red, blue, green, orange etc all solid or transparent clear all, any Pantone color
Technical data of the leash Hardness(Shore):90+-2) Specific Gravity(g/m3):1.20 Resilience(%):40 Ultimate Elongation(%)>450 Tear strength:(N/mm)>80
Accessory: SBR rubbery strap/vecro, customized
beautiful glazy to be good-looking
excellent density&elasticity,from 1m to 5m extended
Logo: custom logo printing available
MOQ: 500pcs, negotiable
Free for stock sample, just toning+boot fees for customized, freight on you
1. Stock sample for 1-2days; customized sample for 5-7days
2. Packing: Bulk, bundle, plastic bag, blister card, gift box, export carton, or customized
FOB Port: Shenzhen
Trade Term: FOB/CFR/CIF, FCA/CPT/CIP, EXW, DDU
Shipping: By express(DHL/Fedex/UPS/TNT etc); by air (to destination airport); by sea (to destination port)
Payment: T/T(40% deposit and balance before shipment); Western Union; Paypal
1. Eco-friendly top grade PU material, final set is all hand finished.
2. Prevents valuable items from being lost, broken or becoming a falling hazard.
3. Fantastic and best leash/tether for securing any tools, rods, scuba diving and all other you don’t want to drop.
4. Ends are plastic/metal clips/hooks that can be clipped onto tools, rods, reels, cameras, pistols, etc.
5. Coil has an excellent memory and returns back to a small tight coil after use.
6. Available in two coil styles, with or without a steel core.
7. Coil is thicker, stronger, durable, long-standing, no fade, long life time.
8. Fashion design, beautiful look, comfortable feel.
9. Various of styles, sizes, colors are available.
10. Any high-standard coil lanyard is welcome here, top quality with reasonable factory price .
Contact: Tina Lau
Inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org